Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Strawberry

A man went to his garden and discovered that his trees, bushes and flowers were dying. The Oak told him that was dying because it could not be as tall as the Pine. Turning to the Pine, found it fallen because could not give grapes as the Vine. And the Vine was dying because could not blossom as the Rose. The Rose cried because could not be as tall and solid as the Oak.

Then he found a plant, a Strawberry, blossoming and fresher than ever. The king asked it," How do you grow so healthy in the mist of this withered and somber garden?"

"I do not know. Perhaps it is because always I supposed that when you planted me, you wanted strawberries. If you would have wanted an Oak or a Rose, you had planted them. At that time I said to myself: "I will try to be Strawberry the best way I can."

Now it is your turn. You are here to contribute with our fragrance. Simply look at yourself. There are no possibilities you be another person. You could enjoy it and blossom with your own love for you, or you could wither in your own sentence...

No comments:

Post a Comment